Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where have you been?

It has been forever since I posted! I bet you thought I got lost.

Well I kinda did, first I went here...



With these guys.



Everyone may I have your attention please?
I would like you to meet my future daughter-in-law Regina.
Regina...  Everybody.





This is her first time in the ocean. She took to it like a duck to water.



Then my husband and I went here.

This is outside the Egyptian Museum in San Jose California. Very cool place.
My husband was there on business but I got to play. I've been to San Francisco several times so I stayed south of the bay. I went to the Winchester House if you ever get the chance to go tour this place, it is awesome.
You can read more about it here.
http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/


That's all for now.
I will try not to be away so long next time.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous vacation and congratulations to your son and his fiance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann, it was fabulous. Anytime I get to spend with my family is great.

    ReplyDelete