Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nothing inparticular

Okay if absence makes the heart grow fonder you guys must be head over heels fond of this blog. I have been kinda blah about my blog lately. Then this morning I read Pioneer Woman's "Ten Important Things I've Learned About Blogging" and she inspired me to, if nothing else say Hi.

So HI!

I love her blog if you have not taken a look over there you need to right now. She is funny, inspiring, talented and helpful.
She's more than that but words are not my thing.

Crocheting is my thing. I am working on a new lap afghan and will post pictures maybe tonight or tomorrow.



Remodeling is also my thing at the moment and we have started on the dining room. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The new kitchen just didn't look right with that ugly blue flowered ribbon intwined wallpaper. That word doesn't look right. "Intwined" spell check is having a hissy fit.
Anyway the wallpaper is gone. In its place is splotchy sheetrock. I don't care because I know that soon it will be smooth and painted a beautiful orangy gold color. That is not the color swatch name but I am at work and can't remember the name.


I think this is the most I've written ever.
So take care everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back. Sounds like you've been pretty busy while you've been away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann it's good to be back. I have been busy and I will try to get it all up here soon.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete