Friday, January 20, 2012

the diet

Okay, so it's been a little over a week since my last post about dieting. I lost a pound! Yeah! It has not been easy but at least I am going down the right path.

I have added some extra steps to my daily routine. They say to walk 10000 steps a day, I don't know who "they" are but I would rather sit on my butt watching TV than walk on my treadmill watching TV. Anyway I walked on the dreadful thing twice this week. Another thing I am doing to add steps is at least 5 times a day I walk around the loop at my work. I work in a laboratory and we have a set of labs that have hallways all the way around them, that's my loop. 250 steps per loop.

10000 steps a day is like 5 miles. Yuck no way I get 5 miles in a day.

Enough whining! Time to make a loop.

Next post will be about crafting I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Years ago I bought a pedometer and wore it all day at work just to see how many steps I took in a day. It turned out I didn't take as many as I thought. Boy it sure felt like a bazillion by the end of the day....lol
    Congrats on the pound

    ReplyDelete