Thursday, January 3, 2013

New year new resolution

My resolution this year is to blog once a week. I never make resolutions because I can never seem to keep them. Hopefully this year will be different.

So here we go.

My first post of 2013 is for a scarf I made from Redheart Boutique Ribbons yarn. I got mine at JoAnn's. One skein will make this scarf, it is about 60" long. I got the instructions on how to crochet the ribbon yarn on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ZMs3ao1Sc


I tried to put a picture on but it is not letting me right now.  Anyway it is fairly simple but you do need to have some experience with crocheting. The yarn snags easily so make sure your fuzzy friends don't get a hold of it.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem with trying to upload a picture from my computer.
    I quit with resolutions years ago. Like you said, I never kept them.

    ReplyDelete