Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lunch bag pink or teal?

I have not been doing very well with my New Year's resolution so we will just toss that out the window.
Swish-There now that's out of the way. On to more crafty stuff.

I have been wanting to get back into sewing so bought myself a how to book or actually it's called "The Bag Making Bible" by Lisa Lam.

Some of the instructions are hard to understand but I'm getting there. I haven't really sewn in years, just little things here and there.

But I just love this little bag. It's reversible, bright and very lightweight. It is not meant to hold much weight, but how much lunch do I need? I also carry coupons, bills, tape measure, etc.


                                                           The Pink Side! My fav.
 
The inside. My second fav.

 
The other outside!

 
I made my Mom a book bag to carry her Bible in and forgot to take a picture. D'OH!
 I'll get right on that.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment