Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hearts Baby Blanket

I've been working on this baby blanket for the last three weeks and I think it turned out really pretty. 
The original blanket called for every other panel to be pink with white stripes. But the yarn picked for the pink was to bulky, and it would have made it difficult to see the heart shapes, so we decided to just have the stripes pink.

The little heart details just makes this blanket so sweet.


 I love the border, it looks like rope.
It is just a simple reverse single stitch, really easy to do but time consuming compared to a regular single stitch.


I got the pattern online from e-patternscentral.com it was designed by Delores Spagnuolo.


1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful. You did a great job on that. something like that probably would have taken me 3 months to finish.

    ReplyDelete