Sunday, February 14, 2010

Remodel Day 5

It's Valentine's Day and my Sweetheart and I went to IHOP for breakfast. It was very nice, you always need a good hearty breakfast when you have as much work ahead of  you as we do.
Then we came back home and got after the kitchen again. We finished up all the sheetrocking. Yea!
Spell checker says sheetrocking is not a word, spell checker must not be a DIYer.
 

  
I know it doesn't look like much work but it takes awhile when you have to do all the cutting and piecing together. Then we cleaned and cleaned and cleaned sheetrock dust from every corner of the kitchen and dining room. I still have to dust the rest of the house but it will have to wait until tomorrow.





1 comment:

  1. oh that dust is the pits. I remember how bad it was when we did a small project.

    ReplyDelete